-Made by Daddy and Millie-
Today daddy decided he wanted to bake with Milly and I was craving chocolate so they made brownies using Dr Oetker products we were sent.
- 175g Unsalted Butter
- 300g Dark Brown Sugar
- 125g Plain Flour
- 3 Medium Eggs
- Dr Oetker 1/2 Tsb Vanilla Extract
- 85g Dr Oetker Extra Dark 70% Chocolate Chunks
- 300g Dr Oetker Fine Cooks Milk Chocolate
- Dr Oetker Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line an 11 x 7-inch baking tray
- Place butter and broken pieces of Extra Dark Fine Cooks’ Chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Place bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Remove bowl from water and stir in sugar. Cool for 10 minutes then whisk in eggs. Sieve in the flour and add Vanilla Extract, Dark Chocolate Chips. Gently fold ingredients into melted chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into prepared tin, smooth top and bake for 35 – 40 minutes until firm. Cool completely, cut into 12 portions.
- Top with melted chocolate and decorate
These turned out perfect and even though David made me wait until the next day to try it, It was worth the wait. Come and check out the other Baking recipes we have tried so far. Click here