Baking with the Milly Monster
It is Emily’s day off from pre-school today so we are going to bake bake bake. We are baking super chocolate chip cookies using Guittard chocolate chips and here is how we made it.
- 1 Cup of Unsifted Plain flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt – I just used a pinch
- 1/2 cup of Butter, softened
- 6 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 6 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 10oz Guittard Super Cookie Chips
- We pre-heated the Oven to 190 and lined our baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar until light, beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips
- Drop a rounded teaspoon of cookie mix onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Leave for a few minutes to harden before transferring to a cooling rack or the dough will just drop through it.
***We were sent Guittard’s Super cookie chips for inclusion in this post***