- 65gPeanut Butter (Check that it does not contain Xylitol and this is very harmful to dogs)
- 120g Wholemeal flour
- 80g Honey
- 1tsp of Vanilla extract
- 140g Grated carrot
- 1tsp of Bicarbonate of soda
- 60ml Vegetable oil
- 1 Egg
Prep:20min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a ring cake tin or medium square tin.
- Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey, if desired, in a large bowl; blend well. Stir in the carrots and mix thoroughly. Sift together the flour and bicarb and fold into the carrot mixture. Spoon cake mixture into the prepared tin
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Let cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
I covered the top of the cake in peanut butter and made the number 2 using dog treats I brought from Millies wolfheart.
If you like this cake recipe, why not come and check out the dog biscuit recipe I tried and tested.
The knight tribe – Rosies 2nd birthday
Like this post? Save it for later…
***None of these links are affiliates***